Bronze Biologic premier cosmetical tanning solutions are proprietary formulas that use only the finest botanical ingredients available to produce a safe, all natural looking tan. All of our solutions are manufactured in the highest quality facility with a unique process that is exclusive to Bronze Biologic, utilizing beet and cane sugar extracts. Bronze Biologic tanning solutions do not and will never contain any harmful or toxic chemicals, dyes, alcohol, additives, perfumes, or artificial colors. We have sourced out only the purest form of all of ingredients that will deliver results unsurpassed by any other tanning solution on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Bronze Biologic Tanning System work?
Our premier tanning solution is professionally applied in a private room by our technician in about 5 to 8 minutes. You will receive an immediate, all natural looking tan that will continue to develop and become darker over the next 6 to 12 hours.
Our tanning solutions do not, and will never, contain any harmful or toxic chemicals, dyes, alcohol, additives, perfumes, or artificial colors. The spray tan is UV-free and streak free with a golden natural glow.
Is Bronze Biologic safe to use?
Our exclusive proprietary tanning solution has been extensively tested and is very safe on all skin types. Most other tanning solutions are loaded with toxic ingredients that absorb directly into your skin and can cause health problems. Bronze Biologic was the first company to introduce a cosmetical tanning solution that is safe and does not contain any harmful chemicals, perfumes, alcohol, or dyes.
How long will my Bronze Biologic tan last?
You can expect your tan to last for about 7 to 10 days depending upon your skin type and preparation. Regular Moisturizing will extend the life of the tan.
Is Bronze Biologic the same as air brush?
Although the equipment is similar, Bronze Biologic uses a high volume-low pressure technology application that will ensure your tan is applied evenly and properly. Our state of the art equipment will eliminate excessive over spraying and allows the solution to dry very quickly.
What to do before you tan
We recommend that you do not tan after 8pm because the tan can stain your hands while sleeping. If a tan is done after 8pm or late at night, please wear cloth gloves while you are sleeping that night.
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate with a wash cloth or loufa well all over and especially around the ankles and between the toes
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel)
- Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing)
- Please bring a bathing suit or underwear or other suitable tanning attire
What to do after you tan
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session
- No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8 hours (it is best to wait until the next morning)
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bathe or shower the same day of your tan
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding
- When you do shower or bathe DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer washes off. This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of body lotion is recommended to extend the results. Your tan will naturally fade over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days)
- Bronze Biologic spray tan does NOT contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sunís UV rays
Whole Body (1 session) - $55
Face - $12
Upper or lower body - $35
Fix tan lines - $ 25 - $50 (depending on personal needs)
Buy 3 sessions for $110 or unlimited monthly pass for $245